Download the latest drivers for your KORG K61 to keep your Computer up-to-date. KORG USB-MIDI Driver. With the latest update to our USB-MIDI driver we’ve added support for taktile, TRITON taktile, RK-100S and MS-20 Kit.
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
Sorry to know that you are unable to connect Korg K61p to Windows 10. I will certainly help you.
Did you try connecting the device to different computer and check if this issue occurs?
This issue might occur if the drivers are corrupted, incompatible, outdated or due to hardware problems. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting methods listed below and check if it resolves the issue.
Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with devices and hardware. Here’s how:
1. Open Control Panel by right click on Start Button.
2. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
3. Click on the view all option on the left panel.
4. Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
Method 2: Update the USB Controllers drivers
An outdated or incompatible driver can cause connection problems. If you recently upgraded to Windows 10, it’s possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows. Check to see if an updated driver is available.
1. Right click on Start and select Device Manager.
2. In Device Manager, select Universal Serial Bus controllers.
3. Right-click (or press and hold) the USB hubs, and then select Update Driver Software > Search
automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
4. After installing the updated driver, select the Start button > Power > Restart if asked to restart, and see if
that fixes the connection issue.
Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.
KORG K61 driver is a windows driver .
Common questions for KORG K61 driver
Q: Where can I download the KORG K61 driver’s driver?
Please download it from your system manufacturer’s website. Or you download it from our website.
Q: Why my KORG K61 driver doesn’t work after I install the new driver?
1. Please identify the driver version that you download is match to your OS platform.
2. You should uninstall original driver before install the downloaded one.
3. Try a driver checking tool such as DriverIdentifier Software .
As there are many drivers having the same name, we suggest you to try the Driver Tool, otherwise you can try one by on the list of available driver below.
Please scroll down to find a latest utilities and drivers for your KORG K61 driver.Be attentive to download software for your operating system.
If none of these helps, you can contact us for further assistance.
KORG K61 driver download list
Description: KORG K61 driver setup
Date: 09 Sep 2014
Filesize: 0.81 MB
Operating system: Windows XP, Visa, Windows 7,8 (32 & 64 bits)
Korg K61 Drivers
Korg K61 Midi Controller
Operating system: Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7 Filename: KORG nanoKONTROL.zip
Operating system: Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7 Filename: KORG nanoKEY.zip
Operating system: Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7 Filename: KORG microKONTROL.zip
Operating system: Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7 Filename: KORG nanoPAD.zip
Operating system: Windows XP,Vista, Windows 7
Korg Usb Midi Driver Windows 10
Find the drivers quickly
Download directly from OEM
Designed for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP