DevCon (Devcon.exe), the Device Console, is a command-line tool that displays detailed information about devices on computers running Windows. Do you need a serial port debugging tool or a full-fledged terminal with support for international characters? For the first case, the tools suggested by Nicj D and fakeleft will do the job. For the second case you might want to look into TeraTerm or PuTTY, which have support for Telnet, SSH and serial port connections.
Serial Console Connection
You have assembled your Arduino* expansion board or your mini breakout expansion board, installed the appropriate drivers, and flashed the OS image (formerly called firmware).
Windows Serial Console
Set Up PuTTY
- Download the PuTTY terminal emulator: http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe.
- Apply a right mouse-click on the putty.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Configure the PuTTY menu as follows:
- Under Connection type, select Serial.
- In the Serial line field, enter the COM# for your board, such as COM7.Note: If you did not identify your COM# when setting up your board, navigate to the Device Manager and check for an entry called USB Serial Port (not Intel Edison Virtual Com Port). The COM# is displayed next to the USB Serial Port entry, as highlighted below.
- In the Speed field, type
- Click Open.
- When you see a blank screen, press the Enter key twice. A login prompt is displayed.
- At the login prompt, type
rootand press Enter.
- Press Enter when prompted for a password. You should see a terminal prompt.
Remote Serial Console
You have now established a serial communication with your board. You can interact with your board by entering common Linux commands. For a summary of useful commands, see Common commands for the Intel® Edison board.
Drivers korg k61 midi. BY USING (INSTALLING OR MAKING A BACKUP COPY OF) THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT. GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT Korg grants you, the original purchaser, the non-exclusive right to use the program and the data file constituting this software and the upgrade program(s) as well as the data file(s) which may be distributed to you from time to time (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Licensed Program”) on associated Korg product(s) and/or a single computer under your control and used by only one person at a time. THE ENCLOSED SOFTWARE PROGRAM IS LICENSED BY KORG TO YOU AS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER FOR USE ONLY ON THE TERMS SET OUT HEREIN. All references to the Licensed Program shall mean the object code only of the program(s) comprising the Licensed Program. IT IS THEREFORE IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH CARE BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE.
Linux Serial Console
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.